Avoiding tax pitfalls with Craig Cody
Craig Cody talked on this episode about Tax planning for real estate investors and mistakes that many of us make when it comes to taxes and investing in real estate.
Craig is a certified CPA with over 15 years of practice under his belt. He is also a former NYC police officer, serving in the force for 17 years. In addition to that, as a certified tax coach, Craig is in a select group of highly trained tax practitioners in the country. Craig is also a co-author of an Amazon best-seller, Secrets of a Tax Free Life. According to him, real estate investment is a better form of investment than the markets and people should really consider this as a solid investment option. He has offered tax advice to many real estate investors, showing them how to get tax cuts on their income legally.
On this episode of Real Estate Investing for Women here’s what we discussed:
- What is the biggest mistake Real Estate owners make?
- What proactive tax planning is and how can it minimize your taxes.
- How can real estate investors use their CPA to their advantage?
- How often should a business owner communicate with their CPA?
- What are the out of the box tax deductions available to real estate investors?
- What you can expect from the new tax laws on real estate?
- Super tip on getting invested in real estate.
- One strategy on being successful in real estate.
- One daily practice that contributes towards Cody’s personal success.
Get a FREE copy of 10 Biggest Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands: https://craigcodyandcompany.com/women Please contact Craig directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneeka Sawyer is often described as one of the most blissful people you will ever meet. She has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years, so has been through all the different cycles of the market. Still, she has turned $10,000 into over $5,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per MONTH with very little stress.
While building her multi-million dollar business, she has traveled to over 55 countries, dances every single day, supports causes that are important to her, and spends lots of time with her husband of over 20 years.
She is the international best-selling author of the multiple award-winning books “Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment” and “Real Estate Investing for Women: Expert Conversations to Increase Wealth and Happiness the Blissful Way.”
Moneeka has been featured on stages including Carnegie Hall and Nasdaq, radio, podcasts such as Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod, and TV stations including ABC, CBS, FOX, and the CW, impacting over 150 million people.