The Living Wealthy Model with Jennifer Love
Today I’d like to welcome to the show our guest Jennifer Love!
Money Therapist. Wealth Philosopher. Ally of Nature. Advocate for Emotions. Top 5% Internationally – Acclaimed Business Advisor. Dark Chocolate Enthusiast.
Award winning, 5x career entrepreneur with 20+ years under her comfy Keds (she retired her high heels years ago), Jennifer Love is a thought leader with a heart that matches her name. Her degrees, training, and research in human and organizational behavioral psychology are the foundation for her clinical work.
She’s currently the visionary CEO of the Living Wealthy Institute, helping world leaders develop a healthy relationship with wealth free from overwhelm and anxiety by following a regenerative money equation for a holistic and nourishing experience. Leaders who know how to raise, manage, grow and contribute money can live soulful, wealthy lives to become allies for future generations to come. She believes ANYTHING is possible while remaining grounded in science and real business practices and hard financial analytics.
As a former client once said, “With Jennifer, the only possible outcome is success.”
Welcome to the show Jennifer!
1. Are you seeing any generational/ancestral connections to women’s relationship with money collectively?
2. In your research, have you identified distinct types of money personalities? What role do they play in our relationship with money?
3. How can we start to see our emotions are our friends, not our problems?
4. What is the process you use to help people clear out their emotional baggage around money?
5. Some people refer to an experience of money therapy as having an emotional colonic. What’s that about?
6. What’s the simple truth about the nature of money?
7. Living wealthy model – high level
7. What is your philosophy on Living Wealthy?
8. What is the Upper Limit Effect and how does it show up in our relationship with money?
9. What are the most common themes you notice leaders have in their relationship with money and wealth?
10. How can you learn, discover, have fun with, and treat money as information?
11. What do you do if you don’t know where to start in your relationship with money?
In this episode of EXTRA we talked about:
- deeper dive on living wealthy model
- Some questions to contemplate
Learn how to create a consistent income stream by only working 5 hours a month the Blissful Investor Way.
Grab my FREE guide at http://www.BlissfulInvestor.com
Moneeka Sawyer is often described as one of the most blissful people you will ever meet. She has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years, so has been through all the different cycles of the market. Still, she has turned $10,000 into over $5,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per MONTH with very little stress.
While building her multi-million dollar business, she has traveled to over 55 countries, dances every single day, supports causes that are important to her, and spends lots of time with her husband of over 20 years.
She is the international best-selling author of the multiple award-winning books “Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment” and “Real Estate Investing for Women: Expert Conversations to Increase Wealth and Happiness the Blissful Way.”
Moneeka has been featured on stages including Carnegie Hall and Nasdaq, radio, podcasts such as Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod, and TV stations including ABC, CBS, FOX, and the CW, impacting over 150 million people.