6 Elements of feminine wisdom and how to use them in REI with Tarnie Fulloon[fusebox_track_player url=”https://feeds.podetize.com/ep/T2NcvxnXO/media” title=”6 Elements of feminine wisdom and how to use them in REI with Tarnie Fulloon” social_linkedin=”true” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” ]
Today I’d like to welcome to the show our guest Tarnie Fulloon
Tarnie Fulloon is the creator of Body Centered Medicine®, a somatic healing practice that uncovers the messages the physical body is holding about how you think, what you feel, and who we are.
Tarnie’s expertise lies in transforming pain, anxiety at a cellular level by uncovering the inner landscape for answers to body pain and symptoms, anxieties, and “stuck” places one feels in life.
She is a healer, mentor, speaker (Tedx Presenter) and budding author. She was also an Australian trained Sports Medicine Physiotherapist for Australian Olympics 2000.
Tarnie enjoys partnering with those committed to their healing on all levels – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually – and to empower them to be grounded in their body and lead from the inside out.
Welcome to the show Tarnie!
- Can you tell us about this unclaimed secret, our body wisdom, and why you feel it is not claimed
- Tell us about your childhood, and your own personal growth journey and how that influenced what you are doing today.
- You and I know that the body’s inner wisdom comes from the feminine or yin side of us, and many women don’t know how to access it, feel confident with it, or probably more truthfully don’t know how to trust it. Can you talk about this please and share your story of how you did not trust this and what it cost you in RE terms.
- You and your husband have been successful in RE – can you tell me how you got started and how the role of your inner wisdom helped you invest.
- Can you give us 3 things we can work on for ourselves to awaken, develop and trust our inner wisdom to use in daily life and that then will overflow to RE investing
- Moneeka: Could discuss how these times are affecting us and our connection to our inner wisdom if you would like
In this episode of EXTRA we talked about:
- 6 Elements of feminine wisdom and how to use them in RE
Learn how to create a consistent income stream by only working 5 hours a month the Blissful Investor Way.
Grab my FREE guide at http://www.BlissfulInvestor.com
Moneeka Sawyer is often described as one of the most blissful people you will ever meet. She has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years, so has been through all the different cycles of the market. Still, she has turned $10,000 into over $5,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per MONTH with very little stress.
While building her multi-million dollar business, she has traveled to over 55 countries, dances every single day, supports causes that are important to her, and spends lots of time with her husband of over 20 years.
She is the international best-selling author of the multiple award-winning books “Choose Bliss: The Power and Practice of Joy and Contentment” and “Real Estate Investing for Women: Expert Conversations to Increase Wealth and Happiness the Blissful Way.”
Moneeka has been featured on stages including Carnegie Hall and Nasdaq, radio, podcasts such as Achieve Your Goals with Hal Elrod, and TV stations including ABC, CBS, FOX, and the CW, impacting over 150 million people.